>> "Alter Plenarsaal" inside
The World Conference Center Bonn (WCCB) has become established successfully as a location for international congresses and conferences. Next to the congress operation, the city of Bonn offers guided tours around the buildings of the former German Bundestag. Here, interested people can get information on where and how the federal capital of Bonn formed and lived its democratic politics.
The plenary hall (Plenarsaal) in its directive transparency, which was realized according to the ideas of the members of parliament by the renowned architect Günter Behnisch, and the waterworks (Altes Wasserwerk) of the city of Bonn, in which all important decisions for the reunion of Germany were made, have been representing the successful history of the origins and the first 50 years of the Federal Republic of Germany up until today.
- Dates: on Saturday, Sunday and holidays – 2:00 and 3:00 PM
- Further information can be obtained at the Bonn-Information,
Telephone: +49 (0)2 28 / 77 50 00)
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Prices: adults Euro 4.00, with a reduction Euro 2.50
- Meeting Point: Plenarsaal (plenary hall), entrance II a, Görresstrasse, federal quarter
- Note: The visit of the World Conference Center Bonn is only possible, if no congresses or conferences take place that day.
Source: Tourismus&Congress GmbH Region Bonn/Rhein-Sieg/Ahrweiler